Company | Christine Speedy Bio | Top 5 Reasons to Shop at CEOgolfshop.com
Mission: To create a single resource for executives, discriminating apparel shoppers, tournament directors, and marketing directors to purchase golf apparel, corporate apparel and golf accessories with optional imprinting/personalization.
Goal: You've heard of 'comfort food'. When you use or wear our products we want you to get that same warm feeling, creating lifetime customers from you, your friends, and your associates.
CEOgolfshop.com was formed to fill a void in the Internet world by expanding the existing businesses and interests of our founder Christine Speedy. Christine has helped companies from The Sports Authority to the Miami Dolphins market their products nationally and internationally in both retail and online environments.
OUR CORPORATE CUSTOMER PROFILE: Hotels and resorts; Corporations who buy for executive staff and PGA Tournaments or other events they sponsor.
Letter from the CEO
Christine Speedy, CEO and founder of CEOgolfshop.com
There are loads of advertising specialties companies and loads of companies that sell golf equipment online. I shop at some of them too. But when it comes to buying 'finer' golf and corporate apparel, I've always had a difficult time finding what I need:
- Sometimes I like the fabric but they don't have my size or color.
- Sometimes I think the Pro Shop prices are exorbitant.
- At high-end golf tournaments, the men might receive custom apparel, but not the ladies. It irks me women can't get high quality too!
And there are other shopping problems that apply to both men and women:
- Cotton pique polo's that are so dense you quickly become soaked in sweat in hot climates.
- Embroidery that bunches up after a few washes.
- Fabric that quickly fades or loses its shape.
- Companies that don't deliver on time.
- Too many middlemen jacking up the prices.
At CEOgolfshop.com we don't offer every brand, we offer the BEST! If you don't see it, just ask. We'll either get it for you, or tell you why we don't carry that item. Sometimes it's just because we can't ship fast enough or get product photography to put in the online store. Not all merchandise or brands are available online.
CEOgolfshop.com is a wholly owned entity of Schantz Inc., a Florida Corporation and Women's Business Enterprise.
Tags: CEO, CEO golf, CEO golf store